One reason New Orleans is popular for destination weddings is there’s so much for your guests to see and do here. Unfortunately, with all the wedding hustle and bustle, many brides and grooms wind up leaving without really getting to fall in love with the city.
Gray Line Tours in New Orleans has nearly 20 convenient tours to choose from within easy walking distance of French Quarter hotels – you’re sure to find several you and your guests can take together. Ghost tours, swamp tours, plantation tours, cocktail tours – they do it all!
Tours of varying lengths depart from the Lighthouse behind Jax Brewery. Here are just some of the options:
- Plantation/Swamp Combo Tour
- Super City Tour
- New Orleans Original Cocktail Walking Tour
- Houmas House Tour
- Plantation Combo, Brunch & Cajun Swamp Experience
- Oak Alley Tour
- Hurricane Katrina Tour
- Cemetery & Voodoo Walking Tour
- Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour
- Airboat Swamp Adventure Tour
- Steamboat Natchex & City Tour
Make sure you get to see more than the airport, your hotel, the inside of a church and your reception venue before you leave (especially if you’re honeymooning elsewhere). Learn more about Gray Line New Orleans.