Encompassing the entire fourth floor of Jackson Brewery Millhouse on Decatur Street, the Riverview Room is situated in the heart of the French Quarter. It features open spaces and outdoor terraces offering panoramic views of the Mississippi River, French Quarter, and Central Business District. The elegant, yet comfortable atmosphere of the room is accentuated with mahogany paneling. Two covered and two open terraces are available for guests to experience the fresh New Orleans charm.
Average Cost Includes
- A three-hour reception featuring full open bar and continuous food service
- Champagne for the Bridal Party
- Private bride and groom's dressing room
- A wedding coordinator to assist the bridal couple
- A personal attendant to assist the parents
- Wait staff in formal attire
- Food and beverage served using elegant china, silver and glassware
- All white full-length linens
- A honeymoon send-off package
Size & Capacity
The Riverview Room is 6,000 sq. ft. with floor to ceiling windows and five terraces provide breathtaking views of the Mississippi River and the Vieux Carre. Riverview Room can accommodate up to 400 guests for your wedding.